Posted by Michelle P on November 12, 2000 at 05:53:51:
I have woken with a monstrous headache after both my 1st and 2nd nights at home w/CPAP. I didn't think much about it the 1st time, I was hoping it was just a fluke. I even woke up with a bit of a headache after a 2 hour nap yesterday.
The other problem I am having is my eyes are very puffy and they feel....weird, (sorry I don't know how else to describe it.) I'm thinking I may have to start keeping a spoon in the fridge for the eyes.
Does anyone know what may be causing my headaches??? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
- Re: Headaches w/CPAP? Pat 08:58 11/13/00 (0)
- Re: Headaches w/CPAP? Frank 15:03 11/12/00 (0)
- Headaches Aussie Keith 10:19 11/12/00 (0)
- Re: Headaches w/CPAP? RenoTom 09:54 11/12/00 (0)
- Too Loose or Too Tight? Doug H. 08:18 11/12/00 (0)
- Re: Headaches w/CPAP? jeanne 07:01 11/12/00 (0)
- The Sleep Forums are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Commercial products and services are not endorsed by Sleepnet.com.
- Sleep Deprivation due to Sleep Apnea and insufficient sleep are common and can present as insomnia, narcolepsy, or idiopathic hypersomnia. In infants and children sleep problems commonly present themselves as ADD or ADHD.
Copyright ©1995-2005 Sleepnet.com., All rights reserved