Posted by kev on November 13, 2000 at 08:43:10:
Last night, I wore the Cpap to bed after not using it in several weeks. I gave up because I just could not sleep with it because it was too uncomfortable. But last night, I took a half an Ambien, along with my usual nightly does of Paxil and DA II (for allergies). I guess the addition of the Ambien helped, because I was able to sleep through the entire night. I got up around 9:30, and by 10:00, I couldn't keep my eyes open. I actuallyf elt worse--more fatigued, more drowsy--than usual, which is saying something.
Has anyone ever had this happen? That you felt worse after a night on Cpap than you did without the Cpap?
- Desprerately Seeking Snoozin'.... Perry 15:30 11/15/00 (0)
- Perserverance is the KEY almost sleepless in Venus 10:22 11/15/00 (0)
- Re: Feel worse after Cpap? Perry 12:09 11/14/00 (0)
- Re: Feel worse after Cpap? RenoTom 20:48 11/13/00 (0)
- Re: Feel worse after Cpap? Miss Duffy 10:32 11/13/00 (0)
- The Sleep Forums are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Commercial products and services are not endorsed by Sleepnet.com.
- Sleep Deprivation due to Sleep Apnea and insufficient sleep are common and can present as insomnia, narcolepsy, or idiopathic hypersomnia. In infants and children sleep problems commonly present themselves as ADD or ADHD.
Copyright ©1995-2005 Sleepnet.com., All rights reserved