Posted by help on January 05, 2001 at 11:29:08:
I'm just starting to use my cpap again. It causes my stomach to fill with air within an hour and I have to turn it off. Feels like I've eaten a huge meal. Whats wrong? What can I do?
- Re: stomach fills with air from cpap Kthab 18:17 1/05/01 (0)
- Re: stomach fills with air from cpap RDA 16:30 1/05/01 (0)
- Re: stomach fills with air from cpap Perry 15:53 1/05/01 (0)
- It's what the docs call..... Aussie Keith 12:17 1/05/01 (1)
- Re: It's "aerophagia" Ace 12:51 1/05/01 (0)
- Re: stomach fills with air from cpap Ray 11:33 1/05/01 (2)
- The Sleep Forums are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Commercial products and services are not endorsed by Sleepnet.com.
- Sleep Deprivation due to Sleep Apnea and insufficient sleep are common and can present as insomnia, narcolepsy, or idiopathic hypersomnia. In infants and children sleep problems commonly present themselves as ADD or ADHD.
Copyright ©1995-2005 Sleepnet.com., All rights reserved