Posted by NikkiNet on January 10, 2001 at 12:48:09:
Perry, in a message down further, you mentioned that CO2 retention can be treated with medication. I have big problems with c02 retention, and the doctors are working on getting me a capnometer that will alarm when my co2 levels go too high. Could you give me more information on what medications help with co2 retention or at least a name of a med so I can search more on this? My doctors havent mentioned them, but then again I am a pretty rare case for all of them, and we all learn as we go. Thank you so much :)
- CO2 retention, treatment - Answer Perry 18:39 1/13/01 (1)
- Thanks Nikki 11:50 1/15/01 (0)
- Give me a few days - I just moved... Perry 18:23 1/12/01 (0)
- CO2- more info wanted tomjax 14:20 1/10/01 (1)
- Re: CO2- more info wanted NikkiNet 11:55 1/15/01 (0)
- The Sleep Forums are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Commercial products and services are not endorsed by Sleepnet.com.
- Sleep Deprivation due to Sleep Apnea and insufficient sleep are common and can present as insomnia, narcolepsy, or idiopathic hypersomnia. In infants and children sleep problems commonly present themselves as ADD or ADHD.
Copyright ©1995-2005 Sleepnet.com., All rights reserved