Posted by steve on January 10, 2002 at 10:49:58:
Has anyone been on CPAP long enough to wear it out and get an insurance covered replacement? I guess I could call my DME supplier and ask but thought I would start here first. I have had my Remstar Plus for 3 years and it's motor is beginning to sound terrible and loud.
- Re: lifespan of CPAP machine Steve 08:53 1/14/02 (0)
- Re: lifespan of CPAP machine Will 11:02 1/12/02 (1)
- But at what cost? Doug H. 12:46 1/12/02 (0)
- Re: lifespan of CPAP machine djm 14:06 1/10/02 (3)
- Re: lifespan of CPAP machine KRC 11:21 1/10/02 (3)
Copyright ©1995-2005 Sleepnet.com., All rights reserved