CPAP mask and machine
Posted by ken lim on December 26, 1997 at 19:22:20:
I am new to sleep apnea from oversea. can someone assist me in the following:
1. where can I buy the Resmed suvillan portable machine in San francisco or LA.
2. is it available over the NET? which site?
3. what is the approximate cost?
4. Is suvillian portable from Resmed the best or should I consider also other machine or option?
5. is suvillian II the latest??
Thanks a million, I will be thanking you in my sleep.
Archived Forum2 Posting viewing only. To post a new topic go to the Sleep Forums Homepage.
- The Sleep Forums are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Commercial products and services are not endorsed by Sleepnet.com.
- Sleep Deprivation due to Sleep Apnea and insufficient sleep are common and can present as insomnia, narcolepsy, or idiopathic hypersomnia. In infants and children sleep problems commonly present themselves as ADD or ADHD.
Copyright ©1995-2005 Sleepnet.com., All rights reserved