Posted by EdwinFlack on January 17, 2006 at 17:10:33:
Hi, I am also new to this forum. I live in Australia, so Ambien in the US is branded Stilnox in Australia.
I am wondering if anyone else experiences a sense of euphoria if they take Ambien and then stay up a little bit before going to bed. I have taken this drug on and off for some time and on the whole have found the drug to be more of an evil than not sleeping. However, because of the euphoric effect, I find that I sometimes turn to it (I guess this indicates some sort of addiction).
- Re: Euphoric effect in Ambien (Stilnox) laurenbaby 07:51 1/18/06 (1)
- Re: Euphoric effect in Ambien (Stilnox) EdwinFlack 04:16 1/19/06 (0)
- Re: Euphoric effect in Ambien (Stilnox) DCTom 03:59 1/18/06 (1)
- Re: Euphoric effect in Ambien (Stilnox) snoozer 12:24 1/20/06 (0)
- The Sleep Forums are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Commercial products and services are not endorsed by Sleepnet.com.
- Sleep Deprivation due to Sleep Apnea and insufficient sleep are common and can present as insomnia, narcolepsy, or idiopathic hypersomnia. In infants and children sleep problems commonly present themselves as ADD or ADHD.
Copyright ©1995-2006 Sleepnet.com., All rights reserved