Posted by sleephawk on December 07, 2006 at 08:36:05:
Tried Trazodone (50 mg.) for the first time, and am wondering how long it takes to work. The only effect I can see after two nights is a very stuffed-up nose. I've looked at some previous posts, but can't find anything about a delayed reaction.
Also, does anyone know, if Trazodone doesn't work, should I bother trying Remeron? Thanks for any insight!
- Re: How Soon Does Trazodone Work? ilta 22:01 12/07/06 (0)
- Re: How Soon Does Trazodone Work? mcsleepy 21:26 12/07/06 (0)
- Re: How Soon Does Trazodone Work? stargate 18:07 12/07/06 (0)
- Re: How Soon Does Trazodone Work? Cairo 09:09 12/07/06 (0)
- Re: How Soon Does Trazodone Work? dizzylyd1 08:37 12/07/06 (4)
- The Sleep Forums are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Commercial products and services are not endorsed by Sleepnet.com.
- Sleep Deprivation due to Sleep Apnea and insufficient sleep are common and can present as insomnia, narcolepsy, or idiopathic hypersomnia. In infants and children sleep problems commonly present themselves as ADD or ADHD.
Copyright ©1995-2010 Sleepnet.com., All rights reserved deadmanwaking.com