Posted by Insania on January 05, 2007 at 09:50:12:
In Reply to: How Long Does Remeron Take to Work? posted by sleephawk on January 05, 2007 at 07:19:07:
It should work for Insomnia straight away,as the sedative side effect is strongest within the first couple of weeks.That's from my experience anyway.For Depression it takes longer and works better for sleep at 30mg which is what I on.My Doctor has the belief that once your mood is better so will your sleep be.
What dosage did your Doctor start you on?I'd say keep on with it for at least 4 weeks.Then if that doesn't work or the Trazodone you should start searching for any Psychological or Lifstyle issues etc,which could be the cause.Coz Psychiatric drugs just treat the symptoms they don't cure anything.
- Re: How Long Does Remeron Take to Work? sleephawk 17:42 1/05/07 (1)
- Re: How Long Does Remeron Take to Work? Cairo 18:10 1/05/07 (0)
- The Sleep Forums are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Commercial products and services are not endorsed by Sleepnet.com.
- Sleep Deprivation due to Sleep Apnea and insufficient sleep are common and can present as insomnia, narcolepsy, or idiopathic hypersomnia. In infants and children sleep problems commonly present themselves as ADD or ADHD.
Copyright ©1995-2010 Sleepnet.com., All rights reserved deadmanwaking.com