Posted by optimistic on November 12, 2010 at 14:52:24:
Hi - Dr. has me on remeron now - been on it for 3 or 4 days - I don't feel the great sedating effects of this medicine and this is depressing me greatly - but SSRIs make me hyper - any suggestions.
Have tried Paxil, Cymbalta, Effexor and Zoloft - all acted the same hyper - all of this is making me more depressed.
Dr. does not prescribe benzos because of addicting potention but that is only what helps.
I'm posting here because I feel only people here in this forum understand and am looking for answers - guess this is the best place to look for answers I am hoping - am very depressed we can't find some med that works for me - also for having this problem for so long I'm at the point now where I feel nothing will help so why try anymore - just not sleep and go on feeling awful which is not a good prognosis.
Anyway, would appreciate any suggestions - thank you kindly.
- Re: Best antidepressant for insomnia Kat 00:02 12/20/10 (0)
- Re: Best antidepressant for insomnia electracat 01:18 12/03/10 (0)
- Re: Best antidepressant for insomnia LittleSister 02:09 11/15/10 (0)
- Re: Best antidepressant for insomnia Jackson 17:39 11/13/10 (0)
- Re: Best antidepressant for insomnia Dream_on 23:49 11/12/10 (1)
- Re: Best antidepressant for insomnia Kat 00:13 12/20/10 (0)
Post a Followup