Posted by maryanna on July 31, 2000 at 09:30:17:
I'm a 44 year old (what I thought to be) healthy woman who for the past three months has been experiencing what I consider to be severe insomnia. I find these post really helpful and hopeful since at times I fear I'll never get back to "normal." Ever since April of this year, I have been having a terrible problem with waking from anywhere from 2:30-5:00. I usually get on a bad night 4 hrs - 6.75 on a good night. I have tried just about everything - i.e., trazadone (no help), restoril (for a while but insomnia worse); paxil (horrible). Currently I am taking 350 mgs of Serezone and .50 mgs of Atavan. I really hate taking the latter and would wish to be off completely. I exercise daily and have no idea where this waking is coming from. Yesterday, I went biking 22 miles and did 2hrs of yard work. I was so tired I feel asleep and forgot to take my last dose of Serzone 150 mgs and the Atavan completely. I woke with complete anxiety at 3:50. Uncle!! I thought if you missed a dose it really wouldn't matter since it is in your blood level or something. I'm really getting down about this - it's hard to function on so little sleep as I'm sure most of you know. Any tips or suggestions. I picked up Desparately Seeking Snoozin' a couple days ago. It looked really good but mainly for people who had trouble falling asleep.
Any suggestions from middle of the night wakers would be really appreciated!
- Re: HELP! Middle of the night waking - can't fall back asleep Mike 20:36 8/01/00 (2)
- Re: HELP! Middle of the night waking - can't fall back asleep maryanna 17:08 8/02/00 (1)
- Re: HELP! Middle of the night waking - can't fall back asleep Mike 05:13 8/03/00 (0)
- Re: HELP! Middle of the night waking - can't fall back asleep Taylor 15:23 7/31/00 (1)
- Re: HELP! Middle of the night waking - can't fall back asleep Jodi 17:18 7/31/00 (0)
Copyright ©1995-2010 Sleepnet.com., All rights reserved deadmanwaking.com