Posted by j on June 26, 2001 at 06:53:29:
i've been reading that there are different causes of narcolepsy with cataplexy and narcolepsy without cataplexy (the former possibly being attributed to the lack of hypocretin in the brain while the cause of the latter is still unknown). i'm curious as to whether sleep attacks are specific to one group (possibly the narcolepsy-cataplexy group) with the other group just having general EDS throughout the day (in addition to possible HH and sleep paralysis) without the attacks.
nd not the otherthose of you who have narcolepsy without cataplexy have sleep attacks or if you just have general EDS throughout the day.
- Re: narcolepsy-cataplexy vs narcolepsy possible causes 08:36 6/29/01 (0)
- Re: narcolepsy-cataplexy vs narcolepsy kate 21:46 6/26/01 (0)
- Re: narcolepsy-cataplexy vs narcolepsy Pat 09:58 6/26/01 (0)
- Re: narcolepsy-cataplexy vs narcolepsy Canine 07:50 6/26/01 (0)
- Re: narcolepsy-cataplexy vs narcolepsy insom01 07:06 6/26/01 (0)
Copyright ©1995-2005 Sleepnet.com., All rights reserved