Posted by Cindy RPsgT,CRT on December 06, 2001 at 22:58:50:
1. Which states require sleep techs to have an RT license? I think NY does, anywhere else?
2. What's your opinion on this subject?
(I disagree with it, myself.)
- Re: States requiring RT license? Wayne 09:36 12/08/01 (0)
- Re: States requiring RT license? Lisa 10:31 12/07/01 (2)
- Re: States requiring RT license? Terry Padgett 09:43 12/07/01 (5)
- The Sleep Forums are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Commercial products and services are not endorsed by Sleepnet.com.
- Sleep Deprivation due to Sleep Apnea and insufficient sleep are common and can present as insomnia, narcolepsy, or idiopathic hypersomnia. In infants and children sleep problems commonly present themselves as ADD or ADHD.
Copyright ©1995-2006 Sleepnet.com., All rights reserved