Posted by Me, RPsgT on June 07, 2002 at 17:10:04:
Does anyone know if it's true that a Sleep Studt must be at least 6 hours long for Medicare to cover it? Does that include Sleep Studies performed during the day?
Or, does anyone know of a website for this info?
- Re: Medicare rules for sleep study reimbursement? SCNVSleep 14:18 6/10/02 (0)
- Re: Medicare rules for sleep study reimbursement? SCNVSleep 10:19 6/10/02 (2)
- Re: Medicare rules for sleep study reimbursement? Woody 22:50 6/08/02 (2)
- The Sleep Forums are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Commercial products and services are not endorsed by Sleepnet.com.
- Sleep Deprivation due to Sleep Apnea and insufficient sleep are common and can present as insomnia, narcolepsy, or idiopathic hypersomnia. In infants and children sleep problems commonly present themselves as ADD or ADHD.
Copyright ©1995-2006 Sleepnet.com., All rights reserved